Potomac Large River Environmental Flow Needs: Expert Workshop National Conservation Training Center, Shepherdstown, W.Va.
Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin
- Day 1: Introduction
- Day 1: The Hydrologic Context
- Day 1: Ecological Hypotheses and Flow Recommendations, Part 1
- Day 1: Ecological Hypotheses and Flow Recommendations, Part 2
- Day 1: Instructions to Breakout Groups
- Day 2: Monitoring Flow Alteration & Ecological Response to Inform Management
- Day 2: Next steps: Opportunities to further define and implement environmental flow recommendations
A draft of the Potomac Large River Environmental Flows report was reviewed at the workshop. Added as appendices after the workshop were a summary of workshop discussions and outcomes, the workshop agenda, a list of participants, and breakout session recommendations for revisions to the draft report Tables 12, 13, and 14. An additional table presented comments from participants captured at the workshop plus additional written comments received within two weeks after the conclusion of the workshop.